Our client delivers intelligent automation platform which enables customers to achieve competitive advantage by delivering better service.
Our client is looking for a 2nd line support engineer to join their team. The role location is in Milton Keynes working alongside the customer support manager and reporting to the technical director.
Key responsibilities include reading, understanding and responding to technical support requests. Communicating both electronically and verbally with customers and suppliers to share or gather information. Understand the customer’s business processes and technical implementation. Be able to analyse log files and query an SQL Server database to obtain information which will help resolve the customer’s issue.
To be a successful 2nd line support engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in monitoring, reporting and maintenance
- Good SQL/T-SQL
- Communication skills
- Technical background
- Windows (networking/registry)
Who are you and where will this role take you?
- You will have proven experience in a support background
- You will have ambition to grow with the company
- A self-starter with strong organisational skills
- Quick learner and self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Environmentally friendly working environment