Automation Test Engineer - £65,000 plus package – Cambridge
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest Tech companies redefine how consumers engage with data and how machine learning can improve the lives of everyone. They are embarking on an ambitious project and need a Senior QA Test Engineer to join their team in Cambridge.
The team is currently all working from home. After lock-down they are happy for someone to work from home as little or often as you like.
To be a successful Senior QA Test Engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for all things QA and Test related with experience of automation
- Knowledge of Java, Kotlin and JMV
- Love for Unit Testing and API testing
- Support the wider tech team by building automation frameworks
- Understand who to lead a team (this is a bonus)
- Confident communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Great salary
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them