Business Analyst - salary to £50,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
We are helping one of the best-known UK tech brands hire TWO BUSINESS ANALYSTS to join their software development team. To keep them at the cutting edge they now need a Business Analyst to join their team in Bedford.
As a Business Analyst, you will be at the heart software development and delivery team. You will be responsible for turning their product strategy into reality by working with the business and technology teams. As Business Analyst, you will be fully hands on developing requirements, managing stakeholders and being the voice of the customer. This is a rare opportunity for a Business Analyst to take their career to the next level.
To be a successful Business Analyst, the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of Business Analysis within a software development or digital environment
- Strong knowledge of the Full SDLC (perhaps you were a software developer once)
- requirements gathering, use case development and stake holder management
- Superb knowledge of AGILE
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Results focused and takes a “right first time” approach
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
Who are you and where will this role take you?
- Ideally you will have experience of being a Business Analyst within a digital environment with strong agile experience
- You are deeply passionate about getting things right first time, being accurate and portraying the voice of the customer
- These guys have invested heavily in growing their Business Analysis team over the past year. They stand out from their competitors because they offer formal, ongoing training and invest in a clear and structured career plan for every employee.
What is in it for you?
- Great salary (up to £50k basic DOE)
- Excellent benefits – healthcare, dental, life insurance, child care vouchers, money off scheme
- A flexible working environment
- Unique opportunity to work for an employer that truly invests in its staff and focus on making a happy and balanced working environment.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.