Business Analyst – Luton/Hybrid UK - £50,000 plus Package
We are helping one of the UK’s fastest growing tech start-ups to scale up.
Due to continued growth and demand for their products they now urgently need a Business Analyst to join their team in Luton. The WFH set up is flexible but would ideally like someone willing to come into the office one day per week.
This role would suit a Business Analyst with experience of working in a small BA team (part of a larger tech team) who is confident working with senior stakeholder. Ideally the Business Analyst will have knowledge of Data or SQL and Process Modelling.
To be a successful, the ideal Business Analyst candidate will have:
- Strong background in growing tech business
- Strong experience working as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Business Process Mapping
- Background in Data or Data Modelling or SQL
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Great personality and naturally collaborative
- Friendly, willing to learn and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary – Up to £50k base plus equity and package
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.