Consulting Manager – Milton Keynes – Excellent salary and package
My client is growing independent software house based just outside of Milton Keynes. They have disrupted a multi-billion pound industry and are looking to build on that success.
Due to continued demand for their services they are looking for an experienced manager to lead, develop and grow their talented team of software implementation consultants. Your role be to work with the client services team to bring ideas to life as well as get the very best out of the team of high performing consultants. You will be passionate about delivering best in class service and love solving complex problems.
What we need:
You will be a confident and able work confidently with customer and internal stakeholders to deliver software to time. You will:
- Have proven line management and leadership experience (current team is 11 with a view to grow)
- Building rapport with internal stakeholders (especially sales and pre-sales teams)
- Be able to mentor and develop the existing team
- Have come from a SaaS Software or technology delivery and implementation background
- Strong agile experience
- Strong commercial experience and be able to scope/plan work (some P&L experience would be good too)
- Strong team player and work ethic
- European language experience is a nice to have but not mandatory
This role will involve some UK wide travel so you must have access to your own transport.
What’s in it for you?
As well as a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a true innovative software house and market disruptor.
You will be have the opportunity to grow into more of a leadership position as my client wants to hire someone that can be groomed into a development manager role over time. My client really does take work life balance seriously and give you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat.