DevOps Engineer – Bedford - Salary to £50k plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a large leading technical SME serving the high tech sector based in Bedford. Due to continued growth in their software consultancy practice they are now looking to appoint a strong linux systems / DevOps engineer.
As linux systems / DevOps engineer, your will be working on a greenfield project helping them build a product from the ground up. This is a unique opportunity for a linux systems / DevOps engineer to be part of building something from scratch that will revolutionise how business engage with their customers.
What we need:
As linux systems / DevOps, you will have a first class knowledge of how to deliver complex technical solutions. As linux systems administrator, you will have come from a technical background and still retain a good level of the SDLC. You will have an excellent knowledge of:
- LINUX / UNIX administration
- MySQL administration experience (backup/replication)
- Knowledge of PHP, python or perl would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (AWS/AZURE)
- Good knowledge of virtualisation (Vmware etc)
- Puppet or chef experience would be nice to have
- Knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes would be awesome
- Some knowledge of continuous deployment within 24/7 environments would be beneficial
You will be comfortable working with technical and non-technical audiences and feel comfortable presenting your ideas to new people.
What’s in it for you?
As linux systems administrator you can expect a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a true global leader in software development. You will have the opportunity to be challenged and take advantage of a first class continuous training and development programme. Our client really does take work life balance seriously and gives you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat