Work as part of a team of liked-minded technical professionals to develop and support high quality software applications.
- High quality code which conforms to industry best-practices and complies with company standards to committed timescales.
- Gain and maintain an in-depth understanding of the domain, product and codebase
- Pro-actively engage and with colleagues, management, and clients to ensure successful outcomes.
- Flexible approach to required tasks and activities within a small company environment.
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge staying current with latest technologies and best-practice and be willing to share with others.
- Ensure that code correctness against acceptance criteria using test automation best practice.
- Coordinate with wider team to plan software releases and UAT.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
Extensive knowledge and understanding of:
- Object Orientated Programming (OOP) best practices
- .NET Framework / .NET Core
- JSON (Implementation and consumption)
- SQL Query Language
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.