Graduate DevOps Engineer– Milton Keynes – Excellent salary bonus and benefits
Our client is a large leading technical SME serving the high-tech sector based in central Milton Keynes. Due to continued growth in their software consultancy practice they are now looking to appoint a junior or graduate DevOps engineer to work with their high-performance team.
As junior or graduate DevOps, your will be working on a greenfield project helping them build a product from the ground up. This is a unique opportunity for a junior or graduate DevOps to be part of building something from scratch that will revolutionise how business engage with their customers.
What we need:
As junior or graduate DevOps, you will have an inquisitive mind. You will have knowledge of (or an interest in):
- LINUX / UNIX administration
- MySQL administration experience (backup/replication)
- Some exposure to chef and firewall D would be an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (AWS/AZURE)
- Good knowledge of virtualisation (Vmware etc)
- Puppet or chef experience would be nice to have
- Some knowledge of continuous deployment within 24/7 environments would be beneficial
As a junior or graduate DevOps, you will be comfortable working with technical and non-technical audiences and feel comfortable presenting your ideas to new people.
What’s in it for you?
As linux systems engineer, you can expect a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a true global leader in software development. You will have the opportunity to be challenged and take advantage of a first class continuous training and development programme. Our client really does take work life balance seriously and gives you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat.