Our client is a global trusted technology provider to the financial services industry, providing solutions to retail, commercial banks, institutional traders, investment banks, private client wealth managers and stockbrokers.
The Implementation Consultant will provide consultancy, installation and
configuration support. The Implementation Consultant should drive profitability and deliver good value for money to clients, whilst maintaining a high level of
- Deliver Projects and Consultancy in line with agreed priorities.
- Work with Client Managers to complete tasks in order to ensure project milestones are delivered.
- Drive product installations and upgrades for internal and client environments.
- Assist with project support for User Acceptance Testing (internally and externally).
- When scheduled, provide out of hours application support.
- Provide product documentation for training and reference (client facing).
- Provide as required, product consultancy to clients and occasionally presales support, depending on experience, product and/or market knowledge.
- Provide 3rd line support for Dion Business Support issues.
Skills and Experience
- A strong, organised and pro-active approach to problem solving
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to different situations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to perform research, investigation
- Strong written and oral communication to support the knowledge transfer
of new systems and processes.
- A keen interest in new technology and building stable solutions around it.
- Experience of working in a client focused environment
- Ability to work closely with Operational and software Development teams
- SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL RDBMS exposure
- Windows Server, Redhat / Centos or any Linux exposure
- Aptitude to develop specialised skills in: Linux, Microsoft SQL server, Oracle