Infrastructure Engineer – Milton Keynes - £40,000 plus package
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest Tech companies redefine how consumers engage with data and how machine learning can improve the lives of everyone. They are embarking on an ambitious product and need an Infrastructure Engineer to join the team.
The team is currently all working from home. After lock-down they are happy for someone to as much or as little in the office as you need. They would need this person to do ad-hoc travel to their data centre in Berkshire – own transport is required.
To be a successful Infrastructure Engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in Infrastructure – Servers and Networks
- A good knowledge of PowerShell for automation and scripting
- Experience of Networks and load balancing
- Good SQL and server builds
- Good Active Directory
- Friendly, willing to learn and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.