IT Support Engineer - £35,000 plus package – Milton Keynes
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest Tech companies redefine how consumers engage with data and how machine learning can improve the lives of everyone. They are embarking on an ambitious project and need a rounded IT and Software Support Engineer to join their team in Milton Keynes.
The team is currently all working from home. After lock-down they are happy for someone to as much or as little in the office as you need.
To be a successful IT Support Engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of Tech Support including application and server
- Good SQL
- Knowledge of Servers and Server builds
- Networking and infrastructure experience
- Experience of Automation of tasks
- Powershell or other scripting language
- Be willing and able to “own” the IT support function
- Friendly, willing to learn and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.