JAVA DEVELOPER – Cambridge – to £65,000 plus bonus and benefits
Java, Kotlin, linux, AWS
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest technology companies redefine how people consume data how and business uses technology to engage with their customers. To keep them at the cutting edge of technology they are now looking for a number of java engineers to join their team. Ideally, they are looking for:
- Graduate Developer - £30/35k
- Mid level Developer – to £50k
- Senior Developer – to £65k
As Java Developer, you will be at the heart of driving their software development and innovation programmes. You will be working with a team of high performing developers as well as producing world class code yourself. The team and business is growing rapidly and there is a great opportunity for future leadership opportunities.
To be a successful Java Developer, the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong java development (knowledge of or willingness to learn Kotlin is a bonus)
- Good knowledge of linux
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Good knowledge of TDD
- Good PostgresSQL
- Strong agile
- Keen to learn and open to growing yourself
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
What is in it for you?
- Great salary (£65k but can be flexible for the right person)
- Excellent benefits – healthcare, dental, life insurance, child care vouchers, money off scheme
- A flexible working environment
- Unique opportunity to work for an employer that truly invests in its staff and focus on making a happy and balanced working environment.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.