Lead Python Developer – London / Remote UK - £100,000 plus Package
We are helping one of Europe’s fastest growing medical technology companies make a number of tech hires. Due to continued growth and demand for their products they now urgently need TWO talented Lead Python Developers to help grow their UK tech team.
Their UK office is based in London and the work from home expectation is flexible to suit you. Their only request is that they would like someone to visit the office once per month (you can do more if you wish). The rest of your time can be remote based in the UK.
To be a successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of building applications in Python Django
- Strong Django Rest and AWS
- Good Postgres
- A knowledge microservices and API’s
- Knowledge of Celery is a plus
- Great personality and naturally collaborative
- Friendly, willing to learn and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary – Up to £100,000k base plus bonus and package
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.