Lead Python Engineer – Milton Keynes / Remote UK - £90,000 plus package
We are helping one of the UK’s fastest growing Green Tech start-ups to scale up. They have created an innovative way to solve the worlds waste problems and need a bunch of talented Python engineers to bring their vision to life.
Due to continued growth and demand for their products they now urgently need a Lead Python Engineer to join their team in Milton Keynes. The WFH set up is flexible and the team currently work remotely within the UK.
This role would suit a Lead Python Engineer confident working with a diverse software team on exciting greenfield projects.
To be a successful, the ideal Lead Python Engineer candidate will have:
- Strong background in Python
- Strong TensorFlow (or similar)
- Excellent Database experience (Postgres / SQLite)
- Willing to mentor junior members of the team
- Friendly, willing to learn and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary – Up to 90k base plus equity and package
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.