Lead Software Developer - £90,000 plus Package & Remote Working
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest Tech companies redefine how consumers engage with data and how machine learning can improve the lives of everyone. They are embarking on an ambitious project and need a Lead Software Developer to join their team.
This role is to give technical and personal leadership to a team of high performing software engineers. You need to be extremely strong technically as well as being a natural people leader and be able to covey technical positions to the board. As the business is growing there is a career path to being CTO.
The team is currently all working from home. After lock down they would like someone to come to the office (London or Cambridge) once per month. However, their policy is to create two way flexibility that works for everyone.
To be a successful Software Technical Lead, the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong technical experience with NodeJS
- Excellent React / Redux
- Strong Mongo
- Superb people skills
- Think beyond engineering – how will this impact the product and customer?
- Commercial acumen and be comfortable in front of a board of directors
- Confident working in a growing start up
- Confident communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Great salary
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the Machine Learning sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.