LEMP Developer - Northamptonshire - £40,000 plus benefits
We are committed to continuous improvement and expansion of our existing online product range. You will be expected to play a key part in growing the development team and supporting our current systems to help maintain our immediate deadlines.
You should have a passion for technology, user experience and programming. You will thrive on problem solving; be aware of the evolving technology landscape and be passionate about inspiring others including being able to effectively translate your technical vocabulary to the uninitiated.
- Plan and implement system/project structures and mechanics.
- Support the Product Owner in building a strong in-house development team to continually improve our responsive and mobile friendly interfaces.
- Develop code both from scratch and by adapting existing platforms to meet our business needs.
- Determine the appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations.
- Develop innovative tools to compliment websites and mobile applications.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.