Machine Learning Engineer – Milton Keynes - Salary to £60k plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a market leading tech business serving the high tech sector. Due to continued growth in their software consultancy practice they are now looking to appoint a strong Machine Learning Engineer based in their Milton Keynes office.
As Machine Learning engineer, your will be working on a greenfield project helping them build a product from the ground up. This is a unique opportunity for a Machine Learning engineer to be part of building something from scratch that will revolutionise how business engage with their customers.
What we need:
As Machine Learning engineer, you will have a first class knowledge of how to deliver complex technical solutions. You will have come from a technical background and still retain a good level of the SDLC. You will have an excellent knowledge of:
- Strong knowledge of algorithmic development using Python, Scala or Numpy
- Excellent knowledge of bid data and large data sets
- Knowledge of AI tools such as spark, TensorFlow or similar
- Experienced in taking a software product through the full SDLC (ideally with an AI product)
- Strong software development skills in either Java, PHP or C#
- Good experience with NeuralNets, K-Means or similar
- Strong communicator, listener and challenger
You will be comfortable working with technical and non-technical audiences and feel comfortable presenting your ideas to new people.
What’s in it for you?
As Machine Learning Engineer you can expect a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a true global leader in software development. You will have the opportunity to be challenged and take advantage of a first class continuous training and development programme. Our client really does take work life balance seriously and gives you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat