MySQL Database Administrator - Milton Keynes – Salary to £55k plus bonus and benefits
MySQL, SQL, performance tuning, triggers,
We are helping one of the world’s biggest brands redefine how it uses technology to engage with its customers. To keep them at the forefront of technology they are now looking for a strong MySQL Database developer to join their team in their brand-new Milton Keynes office.
As MySQL Database Administrator, you will be at the heart of driving their MySQL and SQL database development and data innovation programmes. You will be responsible for developing a high availability MySQL database, triggers, performance tuning and procedures. The team and business is growing rapidly and there is a great opportunity for future leadership opportunities.
To be a successful lead software engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of administering complex MySQL and SQL databases
- Strong knowledge of performance tuning and triggers
- Excellent knowledge of high volume transactional databases
- Experience with other database tools but MySQL is main focus
- Comfortable with AGILE environments
- Results focused and takes a “right first time” approach
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of how to coach less experienced MySQL team members
Who are you and where will this role take you?
- Ideally you will have experience of developing complex SQL applications
- You will be experienced in high performance tuning
- These guys have invested heavily in growing their team over the past year. They stand out from their competitors because they have a product that truly disrupts the marketplace.
- They offer formal, ongoing training and invest in a clear and structured career plan for every employee.
What is in it for you?
- Great salary (including bonus and Package)
- Excellent benefits – healthcare, dental, life insurance, child care vouchers, money off scheme
- A flexible working environment
- Unique opportunity to work for an employer that truly invests in its staff and focus on making a happy and balanced working environment.