PHP Developer – Bristol - £70,000 plus package
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest Tech companies redefine how consumers engage with data and how machine learning can improve the lives of everyone. They are embarking on an ambitious project and need a Senior / Lead PHP Developer to join their team.
The team is currently all working from the office in central Bristol. The office is fully COVID Secure.
They are looking for a variety of roles and are happy to consider salaries between £45,000 to £70,000.
To be a successful Senior or Lead Developer, the ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for all things PHP
- Strong PHP / Laravel
- Strong MySQL
- Happy to coach and mentor junior members of the team.
- Confident and clear communicator with non-technical parts of the business.
- Knowledge of B2B or SaaS
- Friendly, willing to learn and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.