Pre-Sales Consultant – Home Based - Package to £100k plus and benefits
Our client is a market leading SaaS business serving the FinTech, Retail and FMCG sector. Due to continued growth in their software consultancy practice they are now looking to appoint a strong Pre-Sales Consultant to cover the UK and EMEA.
As Pre-Sales Consultant, your role will be to support the sales team to lead the discovery phase and develop high level solutions. You will then act as the link between the business and the software development team. You will be part of presentations and be able to play the audience as your customers will be a mix of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What we need:
As Pre-Sales Consultant, you will have a first-class knowledge of how to deliver complex technical solutions. You will have come from a technical background and have excellent communication skills. You will have an excellent knowledge of:
- Strong background in Pre-Sales and solution consulting
- Good knowledge of SaaS (CX, BPM, CRM or similar)
- Experienced working at Enterprise level
- Good knowledge of software development (SQL, Java, PHP or similar)
- Comfortable working at home with travel to client site (limited overnight stays)
- Fluent in both English and French is a must
- Strong communicator, listener and challenger
What’s in it for you?
As Pre-Sales Consultant you can expect a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a true global leader in software development. You will have the opportunity to be challenged and take advantage of a first-class continuous training and development programme. Our client really does take work life balance seriously and gives you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat