Acting as pre-sales and technical leader for solutions up to and including hand over to the Professional Services team.
This role requires an experienced, personable and solution architect that can operate at all levels within the customer engagement, and has a proven track record of helping to win new and develop existing clients both direct and through partners.
- Define business and technical requirements
- Run workshops to identify issues
- Run software demonstrations to business and technical audiences
- Assist sales managers to qualify in or out high value opportunities
- Support post sales delivery teams to achieve customer success
Skills and Knowledge
- Client engagement technologies and solutions, and demonstrate a deep understanding of these with particular bias towards business applications and contact centre technologies
- How to prioritise work and deliver to tight timescales, demonstrating good organisational and administrative skills
- How to communicate (oral and written) to a high standard and deliver content to support large complex on premise and Cloud solutions. This includes accurate and high-quality tender content.
- How to use Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level
- Understand customer issues and translate them into solution requirements
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.