Responsible for the overall success and growth of their Key Management Solutions, you will drive the evolution of their proposition and cement their position as market leader for Key and Equipment Management Solutions.
As Product Manager, you will work closely with the regional sales teams, channel partners across the globe and the R&D team to create and maintain a compelling vision and strategy for our client's Key Management Solutions.
You will develop a deep understanding of their technologies, the markets in which they operate and the evolution of user cases for their solutions. You will shape and prioritise the future roadmap and generation plans for this portfolio, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to help shape as well as achieve buy-in and support for these plans.
We are looking for a passionate product manager that has the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal. Your personality and approach are equally as important to us as your technical skills.
You will be comfortable in fast-paced, agile working environment that values integrity, empowerment, and innovation
- 5yrs+ proven ‘cradle to grave’ product management experience working in a B2B technology-based environment with Agile teams and methodologies.
- Customer-focused with significant customer facing experience and practised in evaluating priorities and managing expectations in difficult situations.
- Skilled in asking the right questions to solicit key requirements about functional as well as non-functional aspects (performance, user experience, flow).
- Proven, strong balance of commercial and technical prowess with a keen ability to assess the priority, urgency and importance of issues or challenges.
- Solid strategic planning and portfolio management experience with meticulous attention to detail.
- A passion for developing a consistent, high quality user experience.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Keen interpersonal skills, adept at developing robust working relationships with team members and customers.
- Active listener, with outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Highly organised, self-disciplined with strong planning and time management skills.
- Strong analytical mindset with creative, practical problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.