Product Manager – Oxford - to £65,000
We are working with a global technology business who are making waves in the publishing space. Due to rapid growth and demand they urgently need a solution architect to join their team.
- Lead product concepts from inception, architecture, software implementation and measured performance.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, measurably improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product positioning strategies backed by data and domain experience.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes which leverage technologies trends.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with and understand system architects, software engineers and designers.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness, understanding and admiration of product features.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- We are currently seeking individuals with domain experience in any of the following areas:
- Online Ads, User Targeting, Promotions, and Campaigns
- Workflow management tools
- Content management systems
- Identity Management and Access Control
- Website creation tools
- Learning management system (LMS)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Proven working experience in product management or leadership in software product implementations.
- Extensive experience managing all aspects of a successful software product throughout its life-cycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working in high performance cross functional teams in a international, dynamic and matrix organization.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.