As Product Owner Team Lead, you will lead a small, but growing team of Product Owners.
You will also be hands on, acting as Product Owner on key projects, working closely with the Product Managers and other key stakeholders to capture Voice of Customer input around user functional and non-functional needs, including the user experience.
- 5yrs+ proven experience as a product owner working with Agile teams and
- 2yrs+ team leadership experience.
- Demonstrable background in investigating, analysing and documenting clear
requirements, epics, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Keen interpersonal skills, adept at developing robust working relationships with
team members and customers.
- Highly organised, self-disciplined with strong planning and time management
What is in it for you?
- Great salary – Up to £70,000k base
- Flexible working
- Bi-annual discretionary bonus
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.