Our client is a high growth business providing industry specific software solutions that accelerate and simplify the path to digital. Spanning the entire customer journey across the public, healthcare and corporate markets, our solutions combine the skills of business experts to craft incredible customer experiences.
This role will be responsible for the project delivery of solutions to end users, to agreed specification, time, and budget, whilst operating within the appropriate governance and reporting to all stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for a Project Manager who is:
- Capable of challenging thinking, pushing technology, and;
- Looking to connect with low-code technology and be part of the Low-code revolution helping shape digital transformation programmes
You'll ideally have:
- Confident communication skills, with both technical and non-technical people, and the gravitas to inspire your teams, and help coach and mentor less experienced team members
- An adaptable work style; comfortable working in a transforming environment where some teams work in an Agile methodology and others work using methodologies such as Waterfall
- Customer-oriented decision-making skills, and be able to share great stories of exceptional customer service
- A good knowledge of Project Management working practices across the spectrum of softwaredevelopment including Waterfall, Rapid Application Development, Scrum and Kanban
- Experience of working with co-located and distributed teams
- Project Management Certification, Prince2 or equivalent
- Scrum Master Certification or equivalent (desirable)
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.