Our client is the world's first Open Financial Commerce Marketplace, currently in deployment across 3 continents.
With operations across Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, our client provide banks, corporates, and governments in emerging markets with an unrivalled platform that enables a limitless marketplace ecosystem accessed via a mobile.
They are now looking for an experienced Sales Director who will bring a real entrepreneurial mindset to their global sales teams. You will be tasked with evolving the sales and business development teams into a best-in-class unit, that can deliver the business plan efficiently across key targeted geographies. Extensive travel will be required.
- Create long term relationship with customers.
- Developed interpersonal skills that builds trust, can enable a highly entrepreneurial mentality that will engage customers in emerging markets.
- Define and deliver the sales plans and strategy tailored to each country
This role will be best suited for a real commercial specialist with a proven track record of new business development, building high performing teams and strong relationships with customers/partners internationally.
Skills and experience required for Sales Director
- Extensive experience selling technology / software / SaaS solutions
- Ideally you will have commercial exposure to the FMCG / Retail / Consumer good markets
- Ability to commit to and yield outstanding results no matter what challenges you may face
- Experience working with multiple cultures and geographies experience and remote sales teams
- Ability to nurture winning mentalities and the ability to sell intangible products