We are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to join our expanding team. You will be working directly with two Managers therefore strong communication skills are key to this role.
What we need:
- Excellent customer service delivery through the use of phone, email and social media.
- Ability to source candidates, select and prepare for interview.
- Perform general administrative duties when required.
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is maintained and kept up to date.
- Respond to inbound telephone enquiries and manage accordingly.
- Provide operational support to Managers as required.
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Candidate Care – updating and maintaining in-house client/candidate database.
- Updating and maintaining the company’s website.
- Creating adverts, uploading them onto job boards and responding to applicants accordingly.
- Conducting telephone interviews and creating candidate shortlists.
- Arranging interviews and assessments and coordinating diary management of these.
- Occasionally attending client site meetings.
Experience/Knowledge and Skills
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- A team player, but must also be able to work alone.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office.
- Database management skills.
- Experience of calling prospective candidates/clients.
- Strong listening and administration skills.
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Self confidence and excellent interpersonal skills.