We are helping one of the UK’s fastest growing games companies They are embarking on an ambitious project and need a senior Games Developer to join their team based in London.
Senior Games Developer – London – £80,000 plus Package & Remote Working
The team is currently all working from home. After lock-down they are happy for someone to work 3 days per week at home.
To be a successful Senior Games Developer, the ideal candidate will have:
- Very strong experience in the gaming sector
- Strong C# (another language like C++ would be good too)
- Strong Unity
- Knowledge of Python or mobile technologies would be nice to have
- Confident communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Great salary
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the UK Games sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.