Senior Network Engineer – Bedford - Salary to £65k plus package
Our client is a market leading technology business serving the high tech sector. Due to continued growth and demand for their services they urgently need a strong Senior Network Engineer to join their team in Bedford.
As Senior Network Engineer, you will be working on a number of new projects for clients and internal improvements. There is an element of BAU but the focus of this role is to deliver a next generation of network capability. The main technology is Juniper so experience and certification is a must.
What we need:
As Senior Network Engineer, you will have an excellent knowledge of:
- Juniper Networks / Juniper Certifications (JNCIS/JNCIP/JNCIE)
- Experienced in designing and delivering high availability networks with complex demands
- Confident managing senior stakeholders
- Experience of Layer 2 / Layer 3 configuration (STP, BGP, VRRP)
- Knowledge of automation/SDN would be an advantage
- Confident communicator
- Access to your own transport
You will be comfortable working with technical and non-technical audiences and feel comfortable presenting your ideas to new people.
What’s in it for you?
As Senior Network Engineer you can expect a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a true global leader in software development. You will have the opportunity to be challenged and take advantage of a first class continuous training and development programme. Our client really does take work life balance seriously and gives you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat