SOFTWARE ENGINEER (C#) – Milton Keynes – Salary £45k to £70k plus Bonus and Benefits
C#, .NET, WPF, MVVM, SQL
We are helping one of the world’s most recognizable technology companies redefine how to use technology to solve real world business problems. They have just moved into a brand new office in Milton Keynes and to keep them at the cutting edge of their field they now need a mid-level and senior level Software Engineer to join their growing team.
PLEASE NOTE THEY HAVE TWO ROLES: MID-LEVEL & SENIOR LEVEL.
As a Software Engineer, you will be at the heart of all technical development in C#. You will be an expert technical authority on all things software related but be able to communicate difficult concepts to non-technical audiences in clear language. Ultimately you will be using your expertise and technical know how to solve real business challenges.
To be a successful Software Engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent career back ground in software development in C#.
- Strong knowledge .NET is a must
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Superb knowledge of WPF.
- MVVM, Prisim and/or WCF would make a candidate standout
- Confident communicator – some team leading experience would be useful for the senior role
- Comfortable with change and occasional ambiguity in projects
Who are you and where will this role take you?
- Ideally you will have experience as a Software Engineer in fast paced, deeply technical environments
- You are deeply passionate about backend development
- These guys want people who are deeply passionate about software development, who see their work as a hobby they get paid for and a craft that takes dedication and love for what you do. They identify talent quickly and promote and reward those who stand out.
What is in it for you?
- Great salary (up to £70k basic for the senior role)
- Two roles on offer (mid-level and senior level role)
- Excellent benefits – healthcare, dental, life insurance, child care vouchers, money off scheme
- Unique opportunity to build something of value from the ground up.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.