Salary to £80,000 plus package
We are working with a team who are changing the way people around the work consume information and education. Now they need a strong senior or lead level automation test engineer.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing new ways of testing to improve product quality and reliability
- Creating and maintaining fully automated tests, and contributing to our test infrastructure
- Utilising exploratory testing to identify defects early in the SDLC
- Helping to diagnose, reproduce and fix issues found by internal users and customers
- Maintaining, improving and optimising our Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment pipeline
WHO YOU ARE
You are a true team player with solid experience of improving the quality of consumer focused applications in an agile, fast-paced environment. You are hungry for delivering a delightful user experience, shipping high quality software every day on a CI/CD environment, and are keen on making progress individually as well as on improving team, product and business performance.
- Strong experience developing automated tests for web applications and APIs
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver and other test automation frameworks
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Cloud (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Ruthless attention to detail, quality and consistency, combined with ability to work to tight timescales in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Experience with BDD, writing BDD test cases and scenarios.
- Familiarity with DevOps, continuous integration, continuous delivery.
- Familiarity with virtualisation software and containers (Docker).
You have earned a good degree at a top university and have gained 5+ years of work experience in high-performance environments. Moreover, you have a proven track record of personal and academic achievements, and can demonstrate an ongoing interest in technology and development.