Software Development Manager - £70,000 plus Package & Remote Working
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest Tech companies redefine how consumers engage with data and how machine learning can improve the lives of everyone. They are embarking on an ambitious project and need a Software Development Manager to join their team in Milton Keynes.
This role is a hybrid hands on / hands off management role - the level of hands on involvement can be flexed to suit you.
The team is currently all working from home. After lock-down they are committed to 100% remote working if you wish - they are happy for someone to work as much or as little as they want from their MK office.
To be a successful Lead PHP Engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong people leadership and management (ideally full line)
- Background in PHP software engineering
- Experience of defining software architecture
- Knowledge of DevOps / Infrastructure would be a plus
- Experience of mentoring junior to senior level developers
- Confident communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Great salary
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the Machine Learning sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.