We’re now seeking a motivated Software Engineer to join our team to join its multi-skilled product development team to enhance its Testing Product.
Software Engineer – Excellent salary – Cambridge
C#, .NET, C++, WPF
To be a successful Software Engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years working knowledge using C#, the .NET framework and C/C++.
- Experience of building user interfaces using WPF
- proven track record in object-oriented analysis and design techniques for the .NET framework
- Code and project management using JIRA and SVN.
Who are you and where will this role take you?
- You will have proven experience in software development
- You will have ambition to grow with the company
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner with an entrepreneurial work ethic
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Environmentally friendly working environment
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.