Software Engineering Manager – London/Remote UK - £125,000 plus Equity & Package
We are helping one of the UK’s fastest growing fintech start-ups scale up.
Due to continued growth and demand for their products they now urgently need a Software Engineering Manager or Head of Software Engineering to join their team in London. The WFH set up is flexible but would ideally like someone willing to come into the office one day per week.
This role would suit a software engineer who has made the transition into a leadership role – with a focus on People, Process and Product. Or an engineer looking to step into that type of role.
To be a successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong background in growing tech start-ups or scale ups
- Full line management experience
- An attitude of “always learning, always improving”
- Background as a software developer – you will understand how developers think
- Background in open source tech
- Experience of working in fintech space would be a bonus
- Great personality and naturally collaborative
- Friendly, willing to learn and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary – Up to £125k base plus equity and package
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.