Software Operations Engineer - Milton Keynes
C#, IIS. SQL, API
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest technology companies redefine how people consume data how and business uses technology to engage with their customers. To keep them at the cutting edge of technology they are now looking for a Software Operations Engineer to join their team in Milton Keynes.
As Software Operations Engineer, you will be the link between their software development team and operations/support function of their business. You will be working high performing team in a business that is growing rapidly and there is a great opportunity for future leadership opportunities.
What is in it for you?
- Great salary
- Excellent benefits – healthcare, dental, life insurance, child care vouchers, money off scheme
- A flexible working environment
- Unique opportunity to work for an employer that truly invests in its staff and focus on making a happy and balanced working environment.
To be a successful software operations engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- Good experience of working with both software developers and operations/support people
- Good knowledge of C# (or other development language such as python)
- Good SQL
- Good knowledge of IIS and Web Services (REST/SOAP/WCF)
- Knowledge of cloud – ASW / Azure
- Knowledge of automation or continuous delivery would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of DevOps or DevTools
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.