Solution Architect – Milton Keynes / Remote - £85,000 plus Bonus & Package
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest Tech companies redefine how consumers engage with data and how machine learning can improve the lives of everyone. They need a Solution Architect from a technical background to join their team.
This is a home-based role. After lockdown they will need candidates who are willing to do adhoc travel in the UK. However, most client engagements will be done remotely.
To be a successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in Solution Architecture / Pre-Sales
- A strong knowledge of Cloud Architecture / Software Development / Software Integration
- A proven ability to build relationships with customers and internal teams
- An ability to work well with Director and C level customers
- Great personality and naturally collaborative
- Friendly, willing to learn and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary – Up to £85k base plus bonus and package
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.