Solutions Architect – Milton Keynes/Remote UK - £85,000 plus Package
We are helping one of the UK’s fastest-growing high-tech start-ups. They are on a mission to use technology to improve physical safety and product sustainability.
Due to continued growth and demand for their products they now urgently require a skilled Solutions Architect to join their team in Milton Keynes.
The working from home setup is flexible to suit you – as a minimum, they would like someone in the MK office once per quarter.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in developing complex solutions in .NET
- Experience in working with AWS and Linux
- Experience working within Agile or Kanban
- Experience developing commercial, costings, and proposals for leadership
- Knowledge of integration with APIs
- Great personality and naturally collaborative
- Friendly, willing to learn, and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary – Up to 85,000k base plus bonus and package
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialises in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested, then please do share these details with them.