SQL DBA/Developer – Aylesbury – Salary to £55k plus bonus and benefits
SQL, performance tuning, triggers,
We are helping one of the world’s biggest brands redefine how it uses technology to engage with its customers. To keep them at the forefront of technology they are now looking for a strong SQL Database developer to join their team in their brand-new Alyesbury office.
As SQL Database developer, you will be at the heart of driving their SQL database development and data innovation programmes. You will be responsible for developing complex SQL applications, triggers and procedures. The team and business is growing rapidly and there is a great opportunity for future leadership opportunities.
To be a successful lead software engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of developing complex SQL databases and applications
- Strong knowledge of performance tuning and triggers
- Excellent knowledge of high volume transactional databases
- Experience with other database tools i.e. Sybase or Oracle (MS SQL will be your main skill)
- Comfortable with AGILE environments
- Results focused and takes a “right first time” approach
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of how to coach less experienced SQL team members
Who are you and where will this role take you?
- Ideally you will have experience of developing complex SQL applications
- You will be experienced in high performance tuning
- These guys have invested heavily in growing their team over the past year. They stand out from their competitors because they have a product that truly disrupts the marketplace.
- They offer formal, ongoing training and invest in a clear and structured career plan for every employee.
What is in it for you?
- Great salary (including bonus and Package)
- Excellent benefits – healthcare, dental, life insurance, child care vouchers, money off scheme
- A flexible working environment
- Unique opportunity to work for an employer that truly invests in its staff and focus on making a happy and balanced working environment.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.