Ruby, ruby on rails, Rspec, Elixir
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest technology companies redefine how people consume data how and business uses technology to engage with their customers. To keep them at the cutting edge of technology they are now looking for a ruby on rails developer to join their team dynamic team in Northampton.
They are currently looking for an immediate start ROR contractor
As ruby on rails developer, you will be at the heart of driving their software development and innovation programmes. You will be working with a team of high performing developers as well as producing world class code yourself. The team and business is growing rapidly and there is a great opportunity for future leadership opportunities.
To be a successful lead ruby on rails developer, the ideal candidate will have:
- Good experience of Ruby
- Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Good knowledge of Elixir
- Rspec testing
- Keen to learn and open to growing yourself
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
What is in it for you?
- Great rate
- Excellent benefits – healthcare, dental, life insurance, child care vouchers, money off scheme
- A flexible working environment (remote working is an option)
- Unique opportunity to work for an employer that truly invests in its staff and focus on making a happy and balanced working environment.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.