The Support Services team are responsible for providing a customer service focused approach resolving end user IT issues and providing a secure and stable software for a dynamic user base.
We have a significant number of exciting and challenging ICT projects to deliver, whilst also introducing smarter working principles in desktop delivery and are looking for an energized and experienced individual to lead the team through these exciting progressions.
You will work with teams across IT and our Business Stakeholders and we expect you to be an excellent communicator and able to influence and drive change and improvements.
As an experienced and energetic leader, you will be comfortable developing a team of IT Technicians using a range of coaching techniques. Alongside this, effective and adaptable communication is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a great communicator to dynamically manage a team of experienced IT Technicians and to join a growing organisation at a period of positive change!
- You will be a confident people manager and leader who can get the best out of those around you.
- You will have gravitas and can lead upwards as well as downwards.
- You will have a good knowledge of Data and SQL.
- You will have natural technical flair and be able to spot problems before they arise.
- Ideally you will have implemented systems and could act as an implementation specialist.
- Work with a sense of urgency and can prioritize workloads.