We are working with a major telco company who have just opened an office in Milton Keynes. They are have some ambitious growth plans and need to find a strong OSS/BSS Technical Architect to help them.
The ideal person will be a hands-on Architect with strong knowledge of OSS/BSS systems. You will be involved in the hands-on development of BSS and OSS systems. You will be assisting development teams, as well as working closely with teams across the business, collecting requirements and taking these through the full development lifecycle.
Your duties will include:
• Being the Technical Lead in software design and implementation.
• Ensuring that OSS and BSS architectural solutions and systems meet the company's system requirements for reliability and cost-effectiveness, as well as aligning with business strategy.
• OSS and BSS integration.
• Working with the BA team to gather other department's requirements.
• Experience with networking hardware protocol standards technologies e.g. TCP/IP firewalls switches routers, Sophos etc.
• 5+ years' experience as a system/network administrator.
• 3-5 years of design authority experience.
There is an excellent opportunity for career progression as the team grows.