UX DESIGNER – Bedford – Salary to £45,000 plus excellent Benefits
We are helping one of the world’s most recognizable software businesses redefine how it engages with its audience. To keep them at the cutting edge they now need a strong UX Designer to join their team in Bedford.
You will be making sure that the user is at the heart of everything and their voice is heard. You will build user journeys and build these into the technical plans of the development team. You will help support an effective MVT programme to make sure the offering is razor sharp at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent digital, software and e-commerce experience (a combo of agency and in-house is ideal)
- Strong knowledge of the latest creative tools (Axure, adobe etc)
- Superb knowledge of analytics package and how to get the most out of them for UX
- Knowledge of UX across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive designs
Who are you and where will this role take you?
- Ideally you will have experience of UX within a fast paced e-commerce or software house environment
- You will be passionate about the latest UX trends, tools and techniques and probably play around with these in your spare time.
- You are deeply passionate about UX and see your role as a hobby you get paid for rather than “just a job”.
- These guys invest heavily in their staff and like to encourage growth from within. There is room and scope to grow into a lead/head of UX role over time.
What is in it for you?
- Great salary
- Excellent benefits – healthcare, dental, life insurance, child care vouchers, money off scheme
- Great working environment with the latest tech and likeminded people.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.