UX / UI Designer – London / Remote - £85,000 plus package
We are helping one of the UK’s brightest Tech companies redefine how consumers engage with data and how machine learning can improve the lives of everyone. They are embarking on an ambitious product and need a forward-thinking Lead UX / UI Designer to join the team.
The team is currently all working from home. After lock-down they would ideally like this candidate to work at least 1 day per month in the office.
To be a successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in mobile app UX / UI Design
- A good knowledge design across Android and iOS Platforms
- Strong experience of working in a start-up
- Experience in a B2C / consumer facing app environment
- Great personality and naturally collaborative
- Friendly, willing to learn and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.