Full Stack Engineer – London/Remote UK - £80,000 plus package
We are helping one of the UK’s fastest growing high tech start-ups. They are on a mission use technology to solve the problem of packaging waste and improve the way we all recycle.
Due to continued growth and demand for their products they now wish to hire a Full Stack Engineer to build their tech platform that will drive their solution forward.
Their team is based in London (Oval) but they are happy to offer remote working within the UK with occasional office visits.
To be a successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- Good experience in owning / building a tech platform
- Able to pick the right tool to get the job done
- Able to build resilient, scalable and modern solutions
- Knowledge of backend tech (open to C# / Python / Java)
- Knowledge of frontend (React or Angluar)
- Confident with AWS
- Great personality and naturally collaborative
- Friendly, willing to learn and a love of tech
What is in it for you?
- Great salary – Up to £80k base plus package
- Flexible working
- Share Options
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the tech sector
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
Noa Recruitment specialise in helping Software and Web Professionals and technical talent find great careers. If this role doesn’t sound like you, but you know a great person who might be interested then please do share these details with them.